Monday, November 1, 2010

Some minute blog changes

I made a few small changes to my blog. Nothing fancy, just some better organization.

Up until now I've tagged everything guitar related as "Guitar." Since this blog is pretty much all about guitars anyway, I decided to split them up into more specific categories. Posts about guitars will still be tagged "Guitar," posts about guitar playing will be tagged "Playing," and posts about gear other than guitars will be tagged "Gear." I went back and re-tagged my old posts so the categories now show up in the right panel.

I added my blog to NetworkedBlogs on Facebook. You can now follow my blog through Facebook by clicking on "Follow This Blog" on the new widget on the right. You can still also follow it through Google Friend Connect, too. Please, follow and share!

I put some ads back on my site. I figured, "What the hell." I kept them to a minimum so as not to clutter up my blog. If you find something interesting, feel free to click through.

Now back to your regularly scheduled boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment