Thursday, February 11, 2010

Publishing change

First off, I'd like to thank everyone who reads my blog. Despite the fact that I can count all of you on my fingers (with a few to spare), it means a lot to me that you take the time out of your day to read my rants.

However, I think I've been putting too much into this blog. I think putting up long posts each day is too much work. It's one thing if this were my job, but it's not. I also think that I blew through most of my really good ideas in less than a month. The well's running a little low lately. So, I've decided to change the publishing schedule for my blog to give me more time to devote to my posts. I'm going to have one big post a week, on Monday mornings at 7 a.m. Mountain time. If something comes to me that I want to post, I'll put up short posts in between, but they won't be on a schedule. I'm hoping that this will not only free up my time, but also improve the quality of the weekly feature posts.

I wish I would've thought of this sooner. Instead of lasting just 29 days, my posts would've lasted me 29 weeks.

Over six months.

Damn.

1 comment: