Monday, February 8, 2010

My first miss = my worst day

It finally happened. I had my first day without a blog post. I had a few extra posts in the tank, but I burned through them last week and I had nothing for Sunday. Consequently, I had one lone visitor to the blog yesterday.

That sucked.

I probably could've written a few more posts, but my review of Transatlantic's The Whirlwind took a long time to write. I think it came out well, so I can't be too upset, but it still left me in a bind. My goal for this blog was to have a new post every day at 7 a.m. so I could establish a nice routine that readers could get used to. A Web site is nothing without content, and I want to make sure the content on my blog is updated regularly. I don't want to lose the few readers I have.

Life gets busy sometimes, and when that happens tasks get prioritized. This weekend was no exception. I had almost no free time this weekend and what little free time I had was used for other things. The blog took a back seat. It's for this reason that I like to have a few posts already written, and I was just out. The tank was dry. On the plus side, though, the new Telecaster came home on Sunday, so I'll have something to write about this week (with pics).

Time to get writing. I don't want this to happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment