Friday, March 5, 2010

I gotta start posting more

I got a complaint today from the wife. I guess it wasn't really a complaint as much as it was a strong suggestion. She said, "I check your blog every day, but you haven't updated it since March 1."

I took that as a hint.

Last month I decided to change my posting schedule to have one full-length feature post each week on Monday mornings and then do other, shorter posts during the week as things came up. I've been doing OK with the features, but I've been a little lax in the other ones. And I wonder why I only get one page hit some days.

So today, I make a proclamation: I shall endeavour to make more blog posts during the week. And yes, the British spelling of "endeavour" was on purpose. I figured it would look more official.

No comments:

Post a Comment