Friday, July 16, 2010

New look

I changed the look of my blog. Kinda by accident, really. The old template was one I had customized so it was a little more personal. I still have it and I may change it back.

I was editing my blog when I noticed the new template builder (must've been an update somewhere along the line) and I had to check it out, the geek I am. So I started clicking around and I actually found a theme I really liked. I contemplated it for at least 10 seconds before deciding to change it. I had to make a new header image (the old template is about 50 pixels narrower) but apart from that everything else went smoothly.

Let me know what you think. Do you like it? Is it better or worse? Should I go back to my old template?

1 comment:

  1. I like it a lot. I think you should keep it like this.

    ReplyDelete