Saturday, April 24, 2010

Not much to say lately

I admit I haven't been posting much lately. Not good for the hit count, I'm sure, but there hasn't been much to say. Not a lot going on in the guitar department these days. Sure, I'm still playing, but it's been typical practice stuff. Plus, I had to give back my Linux machine (it was borrowed after all) so all recording experiments have stopped.

I do have some things on the horizon, though. I'll be putting together a few more prog album reviews. I finished up the Hal Leonard book, so I'll be updating that. I'm going to a few concerts this summer - Iron Maiden and Rush (bows head in reverence) - that I'll be reviewing, too. I also want to share some of my custom settings on my Line 6 amp - they sound pretty good, much better than stock.

In the long term, I'll eventually be getting my own Mac, so I can start recording again. Once I have a recording platform I'll start writing my own stuff. I want to upgrade the pickups on my Strat. I also have my eye on a few effects processors, one of which would make a great Christmas present (is it too early to drop Christmas gift hints?).

So I have some things that hopefully you can look forward to. That is, if you haven't completely abandoned my blog by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment